Monday, January 23, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did your day go well? It has been a busy one for me but I got through it without a scratch, smile!

Chris and I relaxed and we watched TV. We have a 90% chance of the wet stuff tonight. The wind is blowing big time her in Tucson. We maybe getting ready to get a bit of the storm that hit California.

Elise prepared homemade waffles and chicken for dinner. It was very good. We watched the last episode of the "Crown" on Netflix. We will be looking for the net season to arrive. We watched "Longmire" on Netflix with Chris. It is a good series too!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. We hope that you get some good sleep tonight. I will be keeping one eye and one ear open listening for adverse weather.

Nite......Jessie and Elise.

As many know I have a lot of girlfriends in my life and I am crazy about them all. Their are those special ones that have a very special place in my heart and they know who they are. My three sisters occupy a corner of my heart as well. My playmate knows all of my girlfriends and my sisters as well. We are a very special group and I am happy and proud of them.

Please say a prayer for Jane (girlfriend), she has come down with a bout of bronchitis. 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...