Monday, January 9, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

What up? I just got back from UPH showing Bobby were to take Chris on Friday afternoon for his doctors appointment at 1:15pm.

We had a nice chat about me being a Drill Sgt and about our To Do List. Bobby has really latched on the workings of a good To Do List, much like my shorty and her posted notes. It is a real discipline to master the To Do List and stick to it. Way to go Bobby!

I have one more thing to take care of on my To Do List and that is to hit the treadmill. I will get it done for sure but right know I need a snack or twenty, smile!

I will be getting Chris up and over into the main house so we can watch TV. I don't know why but I am thinking meatloaf. Hmmmmm!

Later...Jessie 

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Thank you, Uncle!! I ALWAYS learn from you when we get a chance to really talk. I love picking your brain. Your life experiences are amazing, and you have such an ability to take those lessons and APPLY them. You've helped me, in your quiet way, learn to think differently, to put into practice changes that make me a better me, and I love you and appreciate you. Period!!

Jessie said...

Bobby, you have made my day so much better. Keep moving forward.
Stay focused!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...