Friday, January 6, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Can We Talk by Tevin Campbell

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is counting Gila's this morning. She will be up and making her way to the gym soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning and a second cup will be enjoyed after I get off of the treadmill. It is a cool morning here in Tucson and I didn't see any rain last night or this morning like forecasted. It is only going to be in the 60's today so they say.

    My To Do List says that we may will be going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner this evening. We have not been there in awhile. We may be joined by Bobby this evening. Can you say T-bone special? I am sure that we will and of course some Burgundy will be involved. Smile!

    My shorty and I saw the movie "Sing" and it was very good and the music and singing was very good indeed. Chris would have loved it. When it comes out on DVD it will be purchased for Chris. Hey, again I don't know why I am thinking about "Morning Sex". Sheila has got me hooked on it, smile.

   Elise and I both need to get our cars washed badly. Maybe we can get that done today. Elise's memoirs is coming along nicely. She is about to have 25 copies made after a little more tweaking is done. It is a very good read let me tell you.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful TGIF. Jane, I know that you will without a doubt.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

 Ross and Denise, what is new?

 Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

  Sandy, it is always good to hear from you. Congrats on your award.

  JT, what is new in Chandler?

 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...