Monday, January 9, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Relaxed!

Music listening to: Weak by SWV

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. I will enjoy a second cup without a doubt. It is a mild morning here in Tucson. It is going to stay that way for most of the week until except for Friday we may get some of the wet stuff.

    I am looking at my To Do List and it is going to be a easy day for me. I have an errand to take care of this morning at 10:00am. I will be taking Bobby out to UPH to make sure that he knows where to take Chris for his doctors appointment on Friday afternoon.

   My playmate and I will be making our way to Safford, AZ on Wednesday and we will return on Friday. We are going to visit the Kachina Hot Springs so we can get our rub on. We have not been there in quite awhile. We love this this place and so do Shoo and Stu.

   Elise and I enjoyed the movie titled "Hidden Figures". This is a great movie with a very deep message that still exists to this day. Great acting and the  story line is based on a true story. We recommend this one for sure.

  I need to get my suitcase out for our Safford trip. I will be making my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip to take along on this trip. We will be resting and relaxing and playing video games on our laptop. Of course we have a nice supply of Jack, but you should know that by now, smile!

  Well,  I need to get busy. Have a wonderful Monday and stay safe,sound, and happy.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...