Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hello!

Hello!


BINGO!


What are you up to? Chris is resting nicely while is is listening to LL Cool J. Smile.

Well, I have finished all of my tasks on my To Do List. I am on a roll for 2017. Yeah Mon'.

I will get Chris up soon and we will tour the hood for a quick walk. Afterwards  we will watch some TV. Hopefully the "Twilight Zone" fest is still going on.

I tossed and turned last night due to my left knee was bothering me, so not much sleep but I am good. I had this weird dream last night that was out there. I was at a wedding that I was responsible for setting up and making sure that all went well for the couple.

The couple was two women and things were not going well at all. The wedding ceremony was going on but it was going in reverse. Yes, I said reverse. The wedding started with you may kiss the bride you know the ending, right? From that point every thing went backwards it was weird, don't you think. Maybe Chris and I have been watching way too much of the Sci-Fi channel. Wow!

Well, I had better see what is in the fridge to grub on. Have a good day.
Woe is me.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...