Friday, February 3, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!


THREE MUSKETEERS!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Everybody Dance Now by CC Factory!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   Jayne is here caring for Chris. I will be putting on the kettle post haste. My cup is waiting to be filled twice, smile! Once again it is going to be another nice day here in Tucson. We will get into the 70's again today.

   My playmate and I enjoyed "The Queen of Katwe". It is a nice feel good movie. The acting was great a must see. My To-Do-List says that it is going to be a busy day for me. I hope that my (mojo) is working and ready for the weekend. Smile!

   We are going out for dinner this evening at "Cody's Beef and Bean". We are going to meet up with Bobby there. Can you say T-Bone special? Elise will and I will tackle the pork chops. We will get it all down with a carafe of room temperature Burgundy. Yeah!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and enjoy!
Later....Jessie and Elise

GO PATRIOTS!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Patriots!!!

Jessie said...

Oh yeah! That's my girl Dottie.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...