Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your Valentine's Day? I had a good one. My shorty bought me a heart of filled with candy and along with came a very nice card. I got her a heart of "See's" Fine Candy, flowers and a card. I want to thank all of my girlfriends and family for all of the emails, cards and calls.  I am one lucky guy!

We were visited by Dottie and her daughter Margo. It was good to be able to finally put a face to a name. It was a good visit and I had to give Dottie a hard time when she arrived at the door.

I prepared some chocolate chip cookies today that were loaded Jane and they are so good. Yeah Buddy! I will enjoy one just before I hit the sheets.

Elise prepared homemade waffles for dinner. We also had sausages and eggs with plenty of coffee. We watched "Longmire" with Chris on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Have a good night and sleep well.

Buono sera.....Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nite Jessie

Jessie said...

Night Rory. Have a good day tomorrow.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...