Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Angel In Disguise by Brandy!

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup with a loaded chocolate chip cookie. Yeah Mon'. It is windy out this morning and the temperature is going to take a drop over the next few days.

    I am looking at my To Do List and I have a light day today except that I have to hit up the airbase to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking and pick up a few things for our cruise.

   Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Have a good Humper, right Jane? Sure your right. Stay safe, happy and focused.

Later.....Heir Jessie und Frau Elise

Dottie, did you buy some tamales?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, they were very good. Sorry I didn't know where they were located. I was thinking Rosemont! Go figure. Have a great time in the Bahamas.

Jessie said...

Hi Dottie glad that you found them they are so good.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...