Saturday, February 11, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How are you doing? We are good here in Tucson. Zack is here caring for Chris and my playmate is out grocery shopping.

I am working on my To Do List and I am going to finish it hopefully before Sheila arrives. I just finished spraying weed killer in the front yard. I have to make a trip to Walgreen's as soon as Elise returns.

Please if you will say a prayer for our crew member Stu. He has come down with the crud that we have all had. Shoo Shoo informed us a bit ago. Hopefully she doesn't get it to. Poor Stu!

We are looking forward to our evening at the "Outback" with Sheila. Can you say steak and lobster? We will without a doubt. Gin and Tonics and of course a couple of "Walla B Darn's" will be enjoyed too!

We hope that the day is going your way?
Guten Tag......Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...