Friday, February 10, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how are you doing? I am fully awake and ready to find some trouble to get into. Smile! Right Jane?

I just had a steaming hot shower and I am wide awake and feeling a bit frisky. Jane don't do it!

We had a great evening last night at the "Horseshoe Grill" with Vicki, Mike, Pat, Tom and his wife. The food was very good and so was he vino. We laughed and talked and just had a grand old time. Our waitress was a cutie and very efficient. We were stuffed by the time we got back home. Thanks guys!

I need to get to work on my To Do List so I can get back on track. We are going to meet up with Dottie this evening at the "Blue Willow" for dinner. After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Lebensraum" it should be a good one.

I also need to get Do Drop Inn room # 2 ready for Sheila's visit tomorrow. It will be an evening of good food and plenty of gin and tonics. Tall ones, smile! On Sunday we will go to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast.

I will post pics of us at the "Horseshoe Grill" as soon as I review them. We hope that all is well with you. Have a great weekend and be careful.

Later....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...