Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!


Are you awake yet? My shorty is still in her cave, Hmmmm!

I just got back from dropping off our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks and I picked up one while I was there. Enjoy!

DROPPED OFF THESE BEAUTIES TODAY!

PICKED UP THIS BALLERINA TODAY


We have a change for today due to the caregiver is out sick this morning so I will be caring for Chris today.

Please if you could include my dear friend Rosie in your prayers who lives in Melbourne. She is having some health issues. Also continue to say a prayer for my sister Tiger who has not been feeling well for the past week or so. Thanks!

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...