Monday, March 9, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: My Boo by Usher!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed soon. It is a bit chilly this morning in comparison to the past few days.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will also receive a massage from Rosemarie that he is looking forward to.

  Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have to make a trip out to the airbase this morning on a errand for my playmate. While I am there I will gas up the "Green Lady". I asked Alexa, to play some Boney for me today. I need to be uplifted and put in a better frame of mind.

  Well, I had better get to it straight-away. Have a good Monday and be careful.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Sister, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Rosie, what is shaking in Melbourne?

Monna, have a fantastic week.

JT, what is up for this week?

Liz, have a good week.

Jeanne, what is the plan for today?


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Come va questo lunedi? Le cose somo buone quo finora, ma e presto, sorridi! Sto lavorando su un Nuovo Hide Tucson Rocks" e spero che sara finite presto. Buona giornata amore mio.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...