Friday, March 13, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: Do The Butt by E.U.!

  Buon Venerdi 13! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be crawling out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Hey we got some rain last night and we may get some more today.

  I am caring for Chris this morning due to Sister Jayne has a doctors appointment early this morning. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and I asked her to play some Down Home Blues for me today. Our daughter Tangye will be here this evening for a visit. It will be good to see her. She will be goin out to dinner with Elise. Normally I would go but I am caring for Chris today and I will need time to rest and sleep in a bit this evening while Marv is here. 

  We had a wonderful evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo last night at "Vivaci's". I  will post more about that later today.  I have to get busy with Chris. Have a good Venerdi 13th and stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture!

Loraine said...

Ooh! Venerdì 13 - stai al sicuro, non rompere gli specchi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...