Saturday, March 7, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


MY LONGTIME FRIEND OLIVIA.


How are you doing? Well the wind is starting to pick up again here in the valley of Tucson.

We had a very nice breakfast at "Gus Balones" and the food was as good as ever. We dropped off my latest #Hide Tucson Rock here. Here is a pic of it waiting to be claimed. It didn't take long because after we finished eating it was gone.


DROPPED AT GUS BALONES


I am going to start another very soon. The ones that we left at the Little Library are gone and that is good. We will place more there when we can.

I am caring for Chris today up until when Sister Jayne gets here this evening. We hope that you are doing OK?

Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Findazata glad that you liked Elise's Apple rock.

Loraine said...

It is a beauty!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...