Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




What is going on? Are we still going downhill fast?

It was a virtual homebound day here in Tucson for us. Tomorrow I am going to venture out for a few minutes to go on a (TP) safari don't cha know! For real. I got some intel a little while ago and I will be going in  (stealth) mode tomorrow morning. Can you say (ninja)?

My playmate prepared French Toast for dinner with eggs, sausages and coffee. It was all good. We watched Schitz Creek and Frankie and Grace on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise is in the main house watching TV before she fires up her Mac. Chris is waiting on his supplemental drip. He is watching TV right now.

Here are a few pics of today's #Hide Tucson Rocks that I picked up and what we created to go out tomorrow. Enjoy!

CHEW 

PICKED UP TODAY 17 MAR


Have a good night and we will chat at you later. Buona Notte!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Thanks fidanzata for being my #1 blog follower. I appreciate you very much but you know that.

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...