Saturday, March 7, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You Got It Bad by Usher!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave but I can her moving around in there. She will be peeping out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in the valley.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done today. To include checking the condition of Do Drop Inn room #2. My (cognate) may stay over night. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Hey are you having a problem with Crane flies in you part of the Old Pueblo? We are and they are real pests. 

  My playmate and I are still having a good time with our #Hide Tucson Rocks. I will be finishing up on one today and my shorty will be starting a new one.

  We enjoyed our dinner out with Sharon and Deb at the "Outback" last night. The food was good so were the two bottles of vino rosso. We topped dinner off with some "Walla B Darn's" and they were delicious. Sharon was also presented with a birthday dessert that was rich and very good. Thank you for a great evening Sharon and Deb. Elise dropped this beauty at the "Outback" last night and it found a new home quickly.

THIS WALLA B DARN IS GOOD!

MIO MOGLIE!

THAT WALLA B DARN IS WORKING ON DEB

SHARON SAID DON'T BOTHER ME NOW ITS MY BIRTHDAY!



ELISE DROPPED THIS #HIDE TUCSON ROCK AT THE OUTBACK!



 We are going to have dinner this evening at "Dante's Fire" with my (cognate). After dinner we are going to the "Berger" to see the musical "Carousel". It got great reviews and we are looking forward to it.

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sabato and we will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

deborah lee said...

What a fabulous evening! It reset the dial for Sharon in every way👍🏿

Jessie said...

Wonderful. A fantastic evening indeed.

Loraine said...

Adoro il rock!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...