Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Ciao!

Ciao!

How are you doing so far on this Taco Tuesday? Hey where is that rain at? I have my flip flops at the ready. Hmmmmm!

I just dropped off Elise's #Hide Tucson Rock this morning. I also picked up two beauties while I was there.



ELISE'S LOVE ROCK


I dropped off two beauties in the Little Library in the Garden District and one beauty at a Care Home here in the Garden District.


TURTLE AND A SMILE IN THE LIBRARY




ONE DAY AT A  TIME AT THE CARE HOME IN THE GARDEN DISTRICT



Here are the ones that I picked up. Great work by the artist indeed.



GREAT WORK


Enjoy your day and pray for some rain.

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...