Saturday, March 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


NO TP DUE TO CORONA!


Mood: On The Mend!

Music listening to: Pay My Bills by Destiny's Child!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is near the entrance so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a robust French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a bit cool this morning. What's up with that?

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.  I am caring for Chris today until Sister Jayne arrives this evening.

  Our daughter Tangye was here last night and it was good to see her. Elise and Tangye went out for dinner at "Kingfisher" and they brought back some fish and chips for me. I ate as much as I could but my appetite has not been good for the last few days. I rested up while they were out. I got a lot of Ted talks completed. Before our daughter made her way back to Arrivaca I offered her a (elbow bump) but she refused and demanded a bear hug from her Pops and I could not refuse, smile! Looking forward to seeing her again soon.

  Well, we were going out for dinner and a show at the Berger this evening but it got cancelled due to (Corona). So I will have to call and cancel our dinner reservations for tonight. I will have to cancel next weekend reservation at the "Coronet" as well due to the ATC play is cancelled as well.

   So I am going to prepare my world famous catfish and fries for dinner tonight. Can you say "Tabasco" please? I will for sure.

  So with all of these cancellations we will work on our # Hide Tucson Rock more. Speaking of Tucson rocks. My playmate just finished these and they will be going out today along with others that need to be re-hid. I have a new one that I am working on that will be completed today.


ELISE'S LATEST GOING OUT TODAY

MY LATEST GOING OUT TODAY

ELISE'S LATEST GOING OUT TODAY

PICK UPS GOING TO BE RE-HID TODAY

PICK UPS GOING TO BE RE-HID TODAY


 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good one.

JT, get plenty of rest.

Jeanne, what is up for the weekend?

Sisters, what is going on over the weekend?


3 comments:

Fidanzato said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come va?

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, what is up for the weekend?

Jessie said...

Capo Jim what is up for the weekend?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...