Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Are you good? It is still a bit cloudy here and the sun is trying to wink at us desert dwellers, smile!

I just dropped Sister Jayne and her mum off at a thrift store. Her mum calls me her (son) and that is very nice.

My shorty is out and about and Rosemary is here caring for Chris. Well the #Hide Tucson Rocks that I dropped off this morning are gone. One member really loves my (Minion) and she made a special trip to get if because she had to have it. Here she is with the Minion on her lap. This made my day for sure.




Here are two #Hide Tucson Rocks I picked up today. They are beauties indeed. I will hold on to them until Elise gets to see them and them they will be out to rehide somewhere. I have several ideas floating around in my head and my shorty has several ideas as well. I loved her active volcano a lot.



Hope that you are doing OK? Enjoy the rest of your day.
Later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny, the day is going well today so far. I hope that you and Bob are well? Thanks for posting to our blog.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...