Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day end? Cabin fever yet from lockdown? I got a few things done today other than that I have been listening to Allstar Smooth Jazz Radio provide by Alexa.

I completed my #Hide Tucson Rock and I am ready to start another. My playmate is really into this and it is so much fun. Here is our latest that will be going out tomorrow. I cannot wait to see what I am going to pick up.



ELISE'S LATEST

ME IN THE MORNING!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching TV in the main house. I am sure that she will hit up her Mac this evening.

I prepared gooey grilled ham and cheese and plain grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. They were excellent I must say. We watched Frankie and Grace on Netflix with Chris.

We are having to cancel our trip to Safford for the Hot Springs and hotel stay. Also the trip to the cabin is off as well. We have nothing planned at all and it is a very strange feeling for us. I don't even know when I will be able to get my (me) time on the front porch. Not good at all.

We hope that you have a good evening. Stay safe, happy and as sound as you can be. Can you believe that I am back on JibJab? Ya, ya!

Buona Notte…Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

So che ti piacciono i tuoi viaggi proprio come me, quindi mi dispiace che i tuoi debbano essere cancellati. (Sospiro)

Rosie said...

Thanks for the Jibjab. Is nice to see Chris animated. The fellow in the black shirt looks like my son.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...