Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce by Zapp and Rogers!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but I am sure that she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is not coffee at all.  It is hot chocolate and it is good. I will have a cup of coffee in a bit, got to have it, eh?

   It is a nice morning here in Tucson but we still could us some rain around these parts. Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this morning.

   Alexa, is awake and she hasn't said what I need to do today. Maybe she is coming down with "Corona", smile! I am sure she will yakking at me soon.  I am having a hard time keeping the fur-babies at a social-distance from each other, smile!

   I just dropped off some #Hide Tucson Rocks of and I picked up one as well. Enjoy!


DROPPED 24 MAR

DROPPED 24 MAR

PICKED UP 24 MAR


  I also dropped of a rock for (The Garden District.org) at Meg and Lois's home this morning. Enjoy!

DROPPED 24 MAR (ELISE DID A GREAT JOB)


  My playmate and I will be working on new #Hide Tucson Rocks soon. Have a good day and be careful and stay at home if you can.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. No, sono caduto dal Cha Ching rock stamattina. Odiavo lasciarlo andare pero. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Divertiti con le tue rocce. Sono molto belli!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...