Friday, March 6, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





What is going on? We are good here in central Tucson. I am glad that the wind has died down.

Chris's visit with his doctor was very good and Chris is doing just fine. He is in the main house with Elise watching TV.

I checked on the #Hide Tucson Rock that I planted at the Little Library across the street and it is still there. I am working on a new rock and it should be finished sometime tomorrow.

PLACED THIS MORNING AND STILL THERE!


Here are some pictures from "Leo's" last night with the crew. It was a fun evening. Enjoy!




CHRIS'S CHAIR AT THE "LOFT"


LEO'S

THE CREW!


TOMMY UN BEVITORE A DUE PUGNI!

#HIDE TUCSON ROCK LEFT AT LEO'S. IN MINUTES  IT FOUND A NEW HOME






I am enjoyng a nice uplifting tea right and it is so good that I may have another before we head out to the "Outback" with Deb and Sharon. We are looking forward to a nice ice cold "Walla B Darn". I am sure that Sharon and Deb are too!

Have a good evening and enjoy the night. Way to go "Cats".

Hey, went to my eye appointment yesterday morning and I was hit on by the doctor. Said that I look 15 years younger than my age. I thanked her with a huge smile on my face and I offered to buy her a condo, smile! WooHoo! Needless to say that this didn't go over well with mio moglio nor my fidanzata. Mio moglie warned me before I left for my appointment that she the doctor was a bit of a flirt. Good to know that this (brother) still has it going on. Ya Mon'. Girlfriends have no fear I will not see her again until next year, smile!

Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ohm niente e stato impilato a mio favore a tutti. Sono stato cosi fortunato perche lei era proprio li a gocare Keno con me. Lo rende molto piu divertente sse vinciamo o perdiamo. Adorao il gioco.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...