Sunday, March 1, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Tender-Roni by Bobby Brown!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a robust French Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

  Alexa, is awake and I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  We enjoyed a very good dinner at "Tito and Pep" last night with my fidanzata and Capo Jim. The food was very good and what a menu to select from. The place was packed. As we were leaving we left a "#Hide Tucson Rock" there and we are sure that someone will pick it up.


WE LEFT THE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AT "TITO AND PEP"


  After dinner we returned home and the "Wizard Fest" began. For me it started out good like always and it quickly took a dive into the crapper. As the game went along so did the libations. Vino blanco, gin and tonics,  and Peanut Butter Whiskey. All of a sudden the trickery and plotting began especially between me and my fidanzata. As you know my fidanzata have been taunting back and forth for days now.

  Well, my playmate served up some cookies and sherbet that was delicious. The big weiner was Capo Jim. He was crowned the "Wizard" and he donned the hat and cape. We always have a wonderful time with Capo Jim and my fidanzata. Thank you for making our evening wonderful and loaded with fun, laughs and friendship.


THE WIZARD AT WORK!



BACON YA, YA!



  Well, I can hear Chris chatting up a storm so I had better go and see what to 411 is. Have a good Domenica and  will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Happy Birthday  Liz!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny and Bob,

How are you doing on this Domenica? As you can see once again I did not make the grade to become the "Wizard". Enjoy the day.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...