Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Been Better!

Music listening to: I Think About you by Kelly and Nelly!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will making her way to the gym soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good frothy Cappuccino and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another mild morning here Tucson and it is supposed to rain today.

  I didn't sleep much last night to this head cold that I have. So I am, dragging this morning. I am caring for Chris this morning until the caregiver gets here from a doctors appt. I cannot catch up on my sleep because the housekeeper will be here this morning as well.

 Chris's case manager will be here at 2:30pm and  plumber will be here between 2pm and 5pm. So I am going to venture out and hide a few of my # Hide Tucson Rocks if I can. Maybe I can put on paper my next rock project. Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some more Boney for me to soothe my soul.


GOING OUT TO A CARE HOME IN THE GARDEN DISTRICT

GOING TO THE LITTLE LIBRARY TODAY!





 Have a good day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Thanks Deb for the comment about my latest Hide Tucson Rock.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno. Grazie cara. Mi sdto divertendo molto a farle e anche Elise.

Loraine said...

Spero che ti sentirai presto meglio!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...