Saturday, March 28, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggled! Rummied!

Music listening to:Knocking The Boots by H-Town Boys!

  Buon Sabato! Come stai? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is once again lost in her cave this morning. So that means I am going to have to gear up and search for her again, smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a good Colombian Blend. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a bit chilly out this morning and it is supposed to stay that way today.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she doesn't have any tasks for me to complete today she said. She also said that I should (social distance) myself from her today. Really!! 

   Well, this evening we would have been dining at Hacienda Del Sol. Yes, we would have been getting our grub on for Elise's victory dinner for the Superbowl game that I lost the bet to. We would have been joined by my (fidanzata and Capo Jim). We were looking forward to it but (Corona) said no way. So we will put it off for a bit and it will give me time to collect more cans to pay for the event. Ya, ya!

    Yeah, it looks like we are heading for a statewide lockdown soon. I say this because the National Parks have been closed. Bummer because we were planning on going to the cabin for a couple of days to get away. So I guess I am going to have to round up some more paper towels and TP, eh? Smile!

   I will be dropping of our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks this morning at the Cortez location. I will also be rehiding a few beauties as well. Of course my playmate and I will be creating new ones today.


ELISE'S LATEST!

MY LATEST!





RE-HIDING TODAY!



   Have a great Sabato and we will have a chin-wag at you later. Hey here is a picture of Sister Jayne's house progression. Looks nice!


SISTER JAYNE' HOUSE COMING ALONG!


 Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Sisters, how are you feeling?

Monna, have a good weekend.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?

JT, what are you doing this weekend?

Liz, how are you?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Bella foro!

Jessie said...

Che Cosa!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...