Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MELANIN



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:

  Buon Taco Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance of her cave this morning so that means she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed with a nice sweet roll that was purchased at the "Egg Connection".

 Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. I forgot to mention that yesterday I returned to the sheets at around 8:00am and I slept until 1:00pm. I needed the sleep badly I guess. I woke up refreshed and ready to go. I may do that again this morning but it depends if the housekeeper comes today or tomorrow. It is a toss up what day she will be here.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I need to make a quick trip over on the east side today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

 I will be dropping off some #Hide Tucson Rocks at the Cortez location this morning and I will be re-hiding a few today as well. My playmate and I both are working on new ones.

 Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho anche commissioni da eseguire prima che il "lock it up" inizi alle 17:00. Stai attento.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...