Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Come Va?

Come Va?




How are you doing? We are good here. I just dropped off some #Hide Tucson Rocks at the Cortez location and I picked up a few as well. Here you go!


DROPPED OFF ELISE'S CO-VID, MY FISH STICKS AND MY GIRLFRIEND FLO'S PINK AND BROWN BEAKED BIRDS

PICKED UP THESE TWO BEAUTIES FROM THE CORTEZ LOCATION


 I got all of my errands taken care of before the 5:00pm lock down starts here in Arizona. I stopped in Fry's to pick up some bread etc. I should have gassed up the "Green Lady" while I was out, but I will do it tomorrow. She is not complaining yet, smile! She also needs a good wash inside and out!

We hope that you are doing OK? Have a good day and be very careful.

Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

So, ragazza ottenere le vostre commissioni curato prima 1700. Stai attento.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...