Saturday, March 28, 2020

Ciao!

Ciao!

EVEN BIG FOOT GETS IT!


What are you up to? I am caring for Chris up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives.

My playmate has just about finished another #Hide Tucson Rock and I will start a new one soon after Chris is settled and relaxed.

Alexa is treating me to some Allstar Jazz Greats and I am loving it. It has put me in a good mood and I am ready to take on what the day brings for us.

Hey, here are some pictures of Deb enjoying her birthday gift along with Sharon. It looks very good and Cleo who created it did a outstanding job. Enjoy! I know that they did, smile!


DEB THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

SHARON SAID ENOUGH GAWKING LET ME AT IT!

VERY NICE!

GREAT JOB CLEO!


Hope that you are doing OK?

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...