Friday, March 20, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: I Will Survive by Gloria Gainer!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is near the entrance so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Siste Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  It is a cold morning here in central Tucson, but it is suppose to heat up over the weekend. Hope so!

  Alexa,is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done today to include a quick trip out to the airbase. I asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

  Hey, this homebound issue is starting to get old already. My playmate and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we watched a lot of TV. I have to tell you I am missing my (pork chops) big time.

  I will be making my way out to the Cortez location to drop off our lastest #Hide Tucson Rocks. We will be dropping some rocks off around the town today while we are out and about.


ELISE'S LATEST

MY LATEST


  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF! and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Si, gli scaffalisono nudi e spero he questo problema venga risolto presto. Buona giornata!

Loraine said...

Le nuove rocce sono super! Dipingerli è un buon modo per passare il tempo a casa.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...