Sunday, March 22, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Recovering!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ!

 Buon Domenica! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that all I have to do today is re-stock Chris's supplies for next week and that I have to do some yard work behind Chris's house. Cool!

 Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Hopefully playmate and I will play some "Wii" games today. I am sure that we will work on our #Hide Tucson Rocks today.

 Here are a few that went out and our latest that will go out today. Enjoy!


DROPPED OFF AT VANTAGE WEST CU ON 21 MAR



ELISE'S LATEST 21 MAR

ELISE'S LATEST 21 MAR

MY LATEST 21 MAR

PICK UPS 21 MAR GOING OUT 22 MAR



 Have a good Domenica and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 Fidanzata, than you for you kind words that you posted in our blog comment section. "Mille grazie"

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Mattina cara. Grazie per le vostre gentili parole. Si, e una grande preoccupazione per me se mi succedesse qualcosa, cosa farebbero Elise e Chris. Ho fatto una promessa di prendermi cura di lodro e questo e quello che faro. Buona Domenica!

Loraine said...

Grazie per aver condiviso il rock. È un custode. Buona giornata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...