Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Buon fine Settimana!

Buon fine Settimana!

MELANIN!


How are you doing? I bet you have cabin fever like my playmate and I do, right?

 We are coping and we are having a good time with our #Hide Tucson Rocks. My shorty has just come up with another that is very good and we looked at one from one of the group members that we like a lot. I am going to start working on another one when I can. I am behind due to I am caring for Chris today.


ELISE'S SUGAR DADDY!

FROM A #HIDE TUCSON ROCKS MEMBER!


I am going to prepare some smothered pork steaks for dinner this evening along with some rice and spinach and greens. The steaks will be smothered in a nice chicken broth gravy. Oh man that sounds so good. I hope the we have enough Gin and Tonic on hand, eh? Smile.

Stay safe and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Your rocks are really nice for the both of you.
So pretty,, wish I could do some painting like that.
Your dinner for this evening sounds good.
YES,, cabin fever is very true,,, lol
At least Bob is out of house even if work.
But wish he could be home here though.
Have a good evening and enjoy your meal.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...