Friday, March 27, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Real Love by Mary J Blige!

  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is once again way deep in her cave this morning. I am going to have to start to make sure that she is closer to the entrance before I head over to Chris's house every morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will enjoyed later. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care Chris.

   Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

  I will be dropping off a few #Hide Tucson Rocks this morning at the Cortez location and I will pick up a few for sure. I am sure that my playmate and I will be working on new ones today. Here is what is going out this morning. Enjoy!


GOING OUT TO CORTEZ LOCATION
ELISE'S GOING OUT TO CORTEZ LOCATION TODAY

GOING TO RE-HID TODAY







  Have a good TGIF! and we will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise!

Sisters, how is everyone?

Rosie, how are you feeling today?

Monna, have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Continua a dipingere pietre e rendere felici le persone che le trovano!

Jessie said...

Fara la ragazza. Grazie!

Rosie said...

Am doing ok at the moment. Thanks Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...