Friday, March 20, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


PUGGIE PRISON


How are you coping with being homebound? We are taking it in strides and only going out as needed. Are you getting a little cabin fever yet? 

By working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks helps with that a lot. Of course we enjoy it a lot.

Elise and Chris are watching a series on Amazon Prime. I just gave myself a breathing treatment that I needed to feel better.


 Here is the latest rock that my playmate has completed. It will go our tomorrow. Also here are a few that I picked up and one that I hid this morning. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT A HOME IN THE GARDEN DISTRICT

DROPPED THE LAST ROW ON THE RACK AT TEH CORTEZ LOCATION

ELISE'S LATEST GOING OUT TOMORROW

PICKED THESE UP FROM THE CORTEZ LOCATION. THEY WILL BE RE-HID TOMORROW


 Sister Jayne is preparing dinner for us this evening and it sounds delicious! Stay safe and  we will chat at you later.

 I will be caring for Chris tonight due to Marv needs a break. He has been over-worked in the care home that he works in.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, fa passare il tempo piu velocemente. Come stai?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...