Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MELANIN


What's up? How are you doing? We are good here,  well as good as we can be. Ya Mon'.

Well, I spent the afternoon with my chef hat on. I prepared some Smothered Pork Steaks with gravy, brown rice and a pot of greens. I have to tell you my playmate and I pigged out. We both went back for seconds. It was fantastic. We even took a plate over to Sister Jayne's house for her to enjoy. We got it all down with a bottle of red from the naked wine club that we belong to. The vino was a 14.2% Ondine Chattan Fermweh (for Wanderlust) and we emptied the bottle. It was that good.

POT OF COLLARDS, SPINACH AND KALE!

SMOTHERED PORK STEAK WITH GRAVY!


We received some surprise rocks at our door this afternoon. Here they are. I would post them to the #Hide Tucson Rock site but you cannot post political matter. We have a idea who left them and we thank you.




My playmate is busy working on rocks today. She has completed several and one of them will be going out tomorrow. Enjoy! I have a new one that I am still working on and as soon as it is completed I will deliver it to the Cortez location.


SUGAR DADDY GOING OUT TOMORROW


I am caring for Chris tonight due to the caregiver is not doing any better. Chris is enjoying his supplement drip while he is watching TV.

We hope that you have a good night's sleep. We will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte!

Country Granny, thank you for posting to our blog. We are please that you are enjoying our rock creations as much as we are.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
Thank you for posting to our blog. We are pleased that you like our rock creations. Give our best to Bob.

Loraine said...

Quelle sono grandi rocce che fanno una dichiarazione!

countrygranny47 said...

Thanks Jessie,
I will do that when he gets home this evening.
YES,, your rocks are all really neat. Bob said the same when I show him.
Have a great day today.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...