Friday, March 20, 2020

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




Is your day over yet? Well, mine is and it has been a fair day even though we have been for the most part homebound.

My playmate and I just finished a wonderful dinner prepared by Sister Jayne. Delicious!

Chris is resting and he is enjoying his supplemental drip. He is also watching TV. Buttercup is keeping an eye on him while I post to the blog.

Here is Elise's latest #Hide Tucson Rock that will be going out tomorrow. I am still working on my latest. Here is one that was dropped at another home on the Garden District. Enjoy!


ALL OF THE ROCKS IN THE LAST ROW OF THE GRATE ARE OURS AND THEY ALL AHVE NEW HOMES

GOING OUT IN THE MORNING TO THE CORTEZ LOCATION

ALL OF THESE MADE IT OUT IN THE GARDEN DISTRICT TODAY


 Have a good night and sleep well. The weekend is on it's way. Tomorrow I am going to have to buy more black paint and maybe a few more colors.

Buona Notte….Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...