Sunday, March 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



SISTER JET!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Dropped A Bomb On Me by the Gap Band!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Another mild morning in here in Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what I need to get done today.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Hopefully she will do that while I am getting my tasks done.

  We enjoyed a very nice dinner at "Dante's Fire" with my (cognata). The food was good and the two Mojito's I had were very good. My playmate enjoyed a Dirty Martini, and my (cognata) enjoyed vino rosso. We shared a sampler dessert tray with coffee that was really good.

  We left "Dante's" and we made our way to the "Berger" to see the musical "Carousel". It was fantastic and the singers were on their (A) game. Great show. At intermisson Elise visted Jerry who is a friend who was enjoying to show as well. After the show my (cognata) headed to Bisbee.




MIO COGNATA

MIO MOGLIE

CAROUSEL AT THE BERGER




  I am going to continue working on #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I got a text last night from Yuma. A lady picked up my Bagpipe rock and she loved it. She informed us that the rock is now at home in Yuma. Way cool!



HAS A NEW HOME IN YUMA, AZ


 Well, had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Che meraviglia che la "bagpipe rock" abbia una casa a Yuma. Too cool!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...