Thursday, March 26, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Heaven Must Be Missing A Angel by Tavares!

   Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is once again deep in her cave this morning. I will check on her later to see if she has found the entrance to her cave. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good "Café Justo" blend from Mexico. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is awake and she is making sure that I have something to do today. I asked her to play some "Jazz Biggest Hit" for me today. My playmate and I may place a take away order for breakfast order from "Gus Balones" if they are open this morning.

  I will be dropping off our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks at the Cortez location this morning. We will continue to create our rocks and we found out yesterday that they are really getting around. We were informed yesterday that one of ours was found over on the Tucson Mall area. Too cool! Here is what we will be dropping off this morning. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST

MY LATEST






  Have a great day and be careful. We will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, thank you for following our blog and posting.  
Erika, have a good day and stay well in Germany.

Flo, thank you so much for the nice rocks that you put on our lounge chairs yesterday. You are a (ninja) like me, eh?

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...