Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Recovering!

Music listening to:  I Like It by DeBarge!

  Buon Hump Giorno! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning was not coffee at all but a steaming hot tea. A second cup will be enjoyed with a shot of (single malt) added later this morning. Cheers!

 Another mild morning here in Tucson but not much rain yet. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have one task that I must take care of today and I will. I asked her to play some more Boney for me today.

 I will be starting to design another # Hide Tucson Rock today. My playmate is working on one that is going to be fantastic when finished. I need to get my Zombie Pickle Ball rock out today.


GOING OUT TODAY


 You have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, thanks for the well wishes and thanks for posting to the blog.


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Devo colpire di nouvo il whisky oggi?

Unknown said...

Good Morning Jessie - Glad to hear you are recovering. A little more rest on a rainy day might be a good activity.

Jessie said...

J. You are correct about that, if it rains, eh?

Loraine said...

Se quel brutto raffreddore non è sparito, premi il whisky.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...