Thursday, March 12, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

EARLY SPRING BLOOMS PROVIDED BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO!



Mood: Sluggish!

Music listening to: Charles Angels by Destiny's Child!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. 

  It is another nice morning here in Tucson and we are still waiting on the promised rain to show up. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she remined me that my shorty and I have a dinner date this evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at "Vivace's". It should be a nice gastric event, eh? 

 I asked Alexa the play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today so I can get my groove on. My playmate is working on a very nice #Hide Tucson Rock. She is taking a lot of time to perfect this one. I prepared my rock a few days ago and today I will work on it.

 I will placing my Zombie Pickle Ball rock out in Tucson this morning while we are out having breakfast. I will also place a couple of rocks in the Little Library this morning.


PLACED IN THE LITTLE LIBRARY IN THE GARDEN DISTRICT


 Well,  I had better get busy. Have a good day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Credo che il whisky funzioni. Ho dormito bene le notti e non voglio alzarmi questa mattina. Potrebbe essere necessario continuare il whisky, eh?

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers. And how about that UA game yesterday? Are you planning to watch today's game at 2:30?

Loraine said...

Non scherzare con un sistema che funziona!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...