Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Like This , Like That by Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre!

   Buon Mercoledi! Buona Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making her way out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Roast and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  It is another nice morning here in Tucson and it is getting close to enjoying my (me) time out on the front porch. Hopefully the Crane flies will be gone soon.

  Alexa is awake and she is telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of off of my To Do List. I asked her to play some Boney for me while I am working on my #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I will be dropping off our latest at the Cortez location. I am sure that I will be picking up a few as well. My playmate is working on a new one as well.

   Well, I had better get myself together and get this day moving forward. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Erika, are things better in Germany?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come sono Capo Jim e Jay?

Loraine said...

Stanno tutti bene. Anche tu?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...