Friday, March 27, 2020

Hello!

Hello!




What are you up to? We are good here in the valley and se just had a bit of rain.

Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris and he is chatting up a storm.

I dropped of 3 #Hide Tucson Rocks at First Watch on Grant in the Crossroads Plaza. The manager came out and he said that his employees loves the rocks they get them and they re-hide them a lot. He said it is a good wat to spread happiness. I thanked him for his input.


DROPPED AT FIRST WATCH ON GRANT


Here are the latest rocks that I dropped of at the Cortez location. I picked up a few as well. Enjoy! I had a chat with one of the neighbors at the Cortez location and he said this pick up and drop point stays busy all of the time.

DROPPED HAPPY AND NUTS AT TEH CORTEZ LOCATION

PICKED UP THESE TWO!


Well, I had better get my tasks taken care of before Alexa starts to complain.

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...