Sunday, March 15, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



GOOD MORNING!


Mood: Sluggish!

Music listening to: Dog In Me by George Clinton!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Dark Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good hardy breakfast. It is a mild morning here in the valley and I guess no rain is in the forecast.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she is not saying much this morning because I really don't have any tasks to take care of today. She may not play any Jazz for me today, smile! I do have to restock Chris's supplies for next week and clean up behind Chris's house.

  So my shorty and I may play some "Wii" games today and watch movies on "Netflix". Works for me! Hey we enjoyed my world class Catfish and fries for dinner last night. It was so good and I think I hurt myself eating so much of it. Ya Mon'. We got it all down with some "Jack". WooHoo!

  My playmate and I are still enjoying working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks. We both are working on new ones that should be finished in a day or so. We have picked up some wonderful rock art by talented Tucson artist.


MY LATEST GOING OUT TODAY

DROPPED AT TUCSON BOTANICAL GARDEN

DROPPED AT ROADHOUSE CINEMA

PICKED UP YESTERDAY


PICKED UP YESTERDAY



  Well,  I had better get ready for breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Have a great Domenica and we will chat at you later. Stay safe, happy and healthy.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie per aver condiviso le foto di tutte le rocce colorate. Mi piace vederli.

Jessie said...

Sono contento che ti sia piaciuto il #Hide Tucson Rocks, ragazza.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...