Monday, March 23, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Was you day a good one or are you going stir-crazy indoors? It has been a good day here and my playmate and I enjoyed working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks. Here are some that will be going out tomorrow. Enjoy!





Here is one that will be going out tomorrow to (thegardendistrict.org). 




Also here are a few that got re-hid today at Fry's on 22nd and Alvernon.






We enjoyed grill cheese sandwiches that I prepared for dinner along with some chicken and baby carrots. We watched Family Feud with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is putting some finishing touches on her rock that is going out tomorrow and she is watching TV as well.




We hope that your day was good for you. We will have a chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata, what do you thing of the "Cha Ching" rock?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Com'e andato il giardinaggio oggi? Buona Notte!

Loraine said...

Manterrai il rock di Cha Ching come un pezzo fortunato? È un vincitore

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...