Sunday, March 8, 2020

Hello!

Hello!





How are you? We are good and we are being rained on. WooHoo! We just back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elise is in the main house reading the newspaper before she starts to care for Chris. I am about to start my usual task of getting Chris set up for next week.

I am sorry to say that a cat ventured into the back yard this morning and it didn't make it out. I bet he put up a good fight with the fur-babies but just could not find a way out of the yard.

I am going to work on a new #Hide Tucson Rock today. My playmate told me of an idea that she has and it sounds very good.

Well,  had better get my chores done. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...