Monday, March 30, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin! (Classic R&B).

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. My playmate is up and making her way to the (what's it). I am sure that she will go back into her cave soon to count more rocks before she starts her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later. It is a bit chilly here in Tucson this morning.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage this afternoon.

  Alexa is awake and she is telling what I need to get done off of my To Do List. I asked her to play some Allstar Jazz Hits for me today.

  Well, my grilling skills was on track yesterday. The T-bones were delicious along with a salad, and baked potatoes with the works. My shorty and Sister Jayne got a good grub on and so did I. Ya, ya! Here is a pic of them on the portable grill that was gifted to us my girlfriend (Flo). Thank you again Flo.


BISTEAKA!


  I am going to try to get a nap in today if I can. I am also going to try to finish up on my latest #Hide Tucson Rock today. My playmate is just about finished with her latest one.

  Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound and happy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Siamo felici che ti piace principessa rock. Questa ci rende molto felici. Buon lunedi!

Loraine said...

Adoro "Pink Cadillac" di Aretha Franklin! Godere.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...