Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you? We are still waiting on the rain. What is up with that?

It has been a very difficult day but I always get through them. This head cold has really got me down. I am going to give myself a nebulizer treatment before I hit the sheets. I am also going to enjoy a nice healthy shot of whiskey to boot! Cheers!

My appetite is not good but I forced my self to eat this evening. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" with Chris this evening.

Hey my playmate's Love Rock has found a new home somewhere in the Tucson and that is good. My shorty is working on rock that is going to be spectacular. I will start a new one tomorrow if I feel better. It is very relaxing to do them. I still need to get my Zombie Pickle Ball out in Tucson as well.

Have a good night an sleep well. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte...Jessie

Thanks to my fidanzata and my sisters for wishing me well. Grazie!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie ragazza. Lo apprezzo molto.

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo. Il whisky è la chiave. Non può far male!

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
I do hope your feeling better today.
Keep well my dear friend

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...