Monday, March 23, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy!

  Buona Lunedi! Come va? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Robust French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley.

 Alexa, is awake and she told me that I have a couple of tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Yes, Chris will be getting a massage from Rosemarie this afternoon as well. Lucky guy!

 Are you getting cabin fever yet? I have to tell you we are and so is our friend Sheila up in Gilbert. WE may have to visit her and Dave soon.

 It is a good thing that we have our #Hide Tucson Rocks to keep us occupied, eh? No plays, no movies, no meals out. Ya Mon'.

 Here are a few rocks the will be going out to the Cortez location this morning. I will also be re-hiding a few today as well from the group. Enjoy!

#HIDE TUCSON ROCKS FOUND A HOME WITH CAPO JIM

ELISE'S LATEST

GOING OUT TODAY

MY LATEST


Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Sisters, how are you feeling?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, good to here the latest from Melbourne.

Monna, have a good week?

Liz, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come va?

Loraine said...

Oggi sarò fuori, godendoci il bel tempo e facendo un po 'di lavoro in giardino. Buona giornata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...