Friday, March 13, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



MY LATEST #HIDE TUCSON ROCK


Hey what is up? How are you doing so far on this Friday the 13th? We are good here and I am taking it slow and easy.

I am going to rest while Sister Jayne is here with Chris. The skies have turned to blue so I guess we will not get anymore rain. Bummer!

Here are a few pictures from our dinner with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at "Vivace's". Enjoy!


MIO MOGLIE AT VIVACE'S

PORK PARMA

CHICKEN RISOTTO

SHOO SHOO

THE CHIANTI HAS KICKED IN

GREAT VIEWS


SPUMONI









Here are the #Hide Tucson Rocks that I pick up this morning. I am going to re-hide these two beauties today if I can.


ROCKS GOING OUT TODAY!

PICKED THESE UP THIS MORNING


Hope that you are doing OK?

Later....Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ahh, non preoccupato li ragazza. Sono troppo bello.

Loraine said...

Elise non mi ha parlato degli spumoni ieri sera. Il cibo sembrava delizioso!

Jessie said...

Era molto buono e abbondante. Un ottimo menu!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...