Sunday, March 29, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Spinning Maytag!

  Buon Domenica! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Once again my shorty is lost in her cave. I will wait until 6:00am before I grab my gear and go searching for her in her cave. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be picked up along with a good breakfast take away from the "Egg Connection".

  Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I need to complete my latest #Hide Tucson Rock today. Elise completed her latest yesterday. As soon as mine is done I will take them to the Cortez location. I am also going to drop off a few re-hide's  while I am out picking up breakfast.

ELISE'S LATEST GOING OUT TODAY!


  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Isn't her home coming along very well? I still believe that we are going to be put on lockdown soon by the governor.

  We ventured out last night to visit and with my (fidanzata e Capo Jim). We enjoyed a good meal of pizza, salad and of course plenty of libations to raise our spirits, smile! We also played you guessed it (Wizard). It was so much fun and of course I am not the Wizard. My (fidanzata) was the pre-wizard and my playmate Elise is the new Wizard. Out hosts prepared a fantastic dessert and she served up some Baileys as well. Great evening. Here are a few pictures from last night. Enjoy! 

WIZARD AND HER WAND

ALL HAIL THE PRE-WIZARD

MIO FIDANZATA E MIO MOGLIE


THE WIZARD!


PRINCESS ROCK FOR LORAINE!

THE JOCK ROCK FOR CAPO JIM!




  We will venture out again this evening to visit Sharon and Deb for a short stay and hopefully some cake, smile! We are pleased that Deb loved her fruity floral birthday gift.

  Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and we will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, so good to hear from you this morning.

Fidanzata e Capo Jim thank you for a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata e Capo Jim vi ringraziano per una serata meravigliosa!

Loraine said...

E grazie per tutto il divertimento che hai aggiunto e le meravigliose rocce. La mia principessa rock è proprio accanto alla mia porta sul retro, così posso vederla ogni volta che entro in casa da quel modo - che è circa 10 volte al giorno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...