Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


JT AT THE DUNES


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Love The Way You Move!

  Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. 

   Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she is reminding me that I am going out on a (stealth) mission this morning in search for toilet paper and paper towels, and for some Jack Daniels, you know the must have essentials. Smile!

  My playmate and I are enjoying working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks. Here are a few that are going out today.


GOING OUT TODAY

GOING OUT TODAY

RE-HIDES

RE-HIDES

RE-HIDES


  Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Are you having a hard time with meal ideas? We are for sure. Have a good Humper and we will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Le rocce sono bellissime! La loro creazione ti darà alcune cose divertenti da fare mentre sei a casa.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...